Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1 teaspoon chia seed you could use flax seed meal instead
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- pinch sea salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter – creamy
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 ounce can full fat coconut milk usually about 17%,
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter cookie dough pre-made from the recipe above
- Make sure your Ice Cream Maker bowl has been in the freezer for about 18 hours.
Make Cookie Dough
- Mix chia seed and water together and set aside.
- Add flour and salt to a medium bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Make Ice Cream
- Take the ice maker bowl out of the freezer and put it in your ice cream maker.
- Pour coconut milk and maple syrup into the ice cream maker.
- Turn on your ice cream maker and let run for 15 minutes.
- While this is mixing – break the cookie dough into little chunks.
- Add peanut butter cookies pieces into the mix after the ice cream has churned 15 minutes.
- Let it churn to incorporate all of the cookie dough. It takes just a couple minutes.
- Eat immediately as a soft serve ice cream or put it in a refrigerator container and freeze for a hard ice cream.