Peach Cobbler Cake
- 1 can of cinnamon rolls
- 3 peaches
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Separate cinnamon rolls and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place the cinnamon roll pieces into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cut each peach into 8-12 wedges. Place in a medium bowl, add cornstarch and cinnamon, and mix to coat each peach.
- In a baking dish, place half of the cinnamon rolls down on the bottom. Then add half of the peaches on top. Repeat and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Drizzle the icing packet from the cinnamon roll tube over the cobbler and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.