PARMESAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tbsp Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, pepper and garlic powder and place on a plate.
- Dip pork chops in the mixture (making sure mixture sticks) and sear in a pan of olive oil on medium-high heat. Sautee for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place pork chops in a glass baking dish (making sure to leave 1 inch around each chop) and cook according to thickness. For thick pork chops, bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. For regular thickness, cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes.