Orange Sesame Chicken Skewers
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (LaChoy is gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (for sprinkling)
- skewers for cooking
- Combine the orange juice, soy sauce, oils, chili garlic sauce, honey, sriracha, and garlic in a small bowl and microwave 30 seconds at a time or until the honey has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Place the chicken in a large plastic bag and pour most of the marinade over the chicken **reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade for brushing when done** Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to cook heat your grill to medium heat (about 350 degrees) soak your wooden skewers in water for at least 20 minutes before cooking so they do not burn.
- Thread chicken on each skewer and grill 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Brush with remaining marinade and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.