- 1 ( .30oz)- sugar-free orange Jell-O
- 1 15 oz can mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1 (8oz) tub of fat-free Cool Whip
- 2 cups of plain Greek Yogurt (unsweetened)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together thawed Cool Whip, Greek Yogurt, and jello mix until smooth.
- Fold in mandarin oranges and mix until combined.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Smart Points: 4
I garnished the top of my fluff with a couple of mini marshmallows. That is optional and not listed in the recipe. 🙂
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 138.8
- Fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrates: 29.9g
- Fiber: .6g
- Protein: .7g