Orange Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup dairy free butter softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice from the fresh orange
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit inside a baking sheet.
In a large mixing bowl beat the butter and coconut sugar on medium sped for 5 minutes.
Add orange juice and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Add flour, protein powder and baking powder and mix well.
Add oats, chocolate chips, walnuts and cranberries.
Mix well on low speed.
Drop by heaping tablespoons full 2 inches apart on the pre-prepared baking sheet. Shape into roundish flat cookie shapes. They are big cookies, about 3″ across after baked.
Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
Cool one minute and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.