Vegan Orange Almond Olive Oil Cake
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- 4 tbsp orange zest
- ½ cup chopped roasted almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Queen Creek Ollive Mill Blood Orange EVOO
- ½ cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a springform pan.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, zest and almonds. Mix well on low until combined.
- Add in olive oil and almond milk. Stir/mix until well-combined and batter is formed.
- Pour batter into pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Top with sifted confectioner’s sugar and orange slices.