One Pan Shrimp Pasta with Feta and Arugula
- 1 (24 ounce jar) of Ragu Organic pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups uncooked gluten free penne pasta
- 1/3 cup Feta
- 1 cup fresh Arugula
- Basil for garnish (optional)
- In a large skillet or a sauce pan pour in the jar of pasta sauce, water, white wine and cream and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in uncooked pasta and shrimp let simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After pasta has simmered for ten minutes place lid on pan and let simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Stir in feta and arugula, season with salt and pepper and garnish with basil if desired.
Source recipes and image credit