One Pan Crispy Pork Chops and Ranch Roasted Veggies
- 1 pound Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 cups small red potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups sliced brussels sprouts
- 2 cups whole baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning (1 tablespoon reserved for the breading)
- 1 cup of gluten free bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the potatoes, brussels sprouts and carrots in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and the ranch dressing seasoning (reserve 1 tablespoon for the pork chops)
- Stir well until veggies are completely coated, set aside.
- Crack the egg white into a shallow bowl and beat lightly.
- In a second shallow bowl combine the breadcrumbs and the remaining tablespoon of ranch dressing, stir.
- Dip the pork chops into the egg white and dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the pork chops and vegetables on the sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Be sure to check the dish at the 15 minute mark and flip any vegetables that might be too brown on one side.
Source recipes and image credit