One Pan Chicken and Potatoes
- 8 chicken thighs
- 6-8 large potatoes cut in quarters or halves
- 5-6 carrots cut in 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 onion cut in quarters
- 15-20 garlic cloves whole
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Black ground pepper
- 4 tsp garlic powder or 5 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ tsp paprika optional
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a rimmed 12in x 18in baking sheet with foil or even better, parchment paper.
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes & carrots with a scrubber and cut them in smaller pieces. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pat dry chicken with paper towel.
- Add chicken, potatoes and carrots, onion & garlic to the lined rimmed baking dish and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil. Carefully toss everything to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake chicken and potatoes for 1 hour 20 minutes. Check for doneness -if the potatoes and chicken thighs are soft and easily pierced with the fork they are ready.
- If the chicken and potatoes have not browned up as much as you would like, turn the broil setting on and broil for 5 minutes. Watch carefully, or they will burn.
- Remove from the oven and serve right away in the baking pan or transfer to a warm serving plate.