One Pan Asparagus and Salmon Dinner
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 1/2 lb of salmon
- 2 tbsp butter (melted) can use clarified butter
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- pinch sea salt
- pinch cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Skin the salmon, wash, pat dry, and cut into preferred portion sizes. About 3″ squares. Wash the asparagus and cut the ends off, about 1-2 inches.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spread apart the salmon pieces on top. Spread apart the asparagus anywhere on the pan as well.
- Melt butter for 30 seconds in the microwave or until fully melted and drizzle on top of the salmon and asparagus. Season the whole pan with minced garlic, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder. (Optional spices like paprika, cumin, lemon pepper, etc may be used for your preference.)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and enjoy!