Nutella Coconut Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse
- ½ cup / 75g Hazelnuts
- 1 can full-fat Coconut Milk, 15oz / 400 ml
- 2 tbsp Cacao / Cocoa powder
- ½ cup / 85g Dates, pitted
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- pinch of Salt
- Soak the hazelnuts in water overnight, or for at least an hour.
- Place everything else apart from the toppings into a blender.
- Blend until all the dates, nuts and coconut milk are smooth. Will take a few minutes and don’t be concerned if the mixture gets slightly warm.
- Pour into serving dishes or ramekins and chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with chocolate, hazelnuts or any toppings you like and enjoy within 3-4 days.
Topping suggestions; Chopped chocolate, hazelnuts and cacao nibs.