Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 egg substitutes of your choice (I used chia seed but you can use aquafaba, flax seed meal or packaged egg replacer)
- 1 cup dairy-free butter , softened
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats – uncooked
- 1 cup dairy free semi sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare egg replacers and set aside. Directions for chia seed egg replacement below in notes.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and coconut sugar with a Hand Mixer until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Add in the egg replacer and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- By hand, mix in the old fashioned oats and chocolate chips.
- On an ungreased Baking Sheet drop dough by heaping teaspoons full.
- Bake at 375 ° for 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.