- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cashews, roasted
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons shaved chocolate or chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter (or other nut butter), oats, protein powder, chia seeds, and vanilla extract.
- Place cashews and slivered almonds into the bowl of a food processor, then blend until finely ground, about 1 minute. Add to peanut butter mixture, then stir using a spatula until well combined. Add shaved chocolate or chocolate chips then fold into the mix. You may need to use your hands to combine it all together — if so, wet your hands slightly first.
- Let mixture cool in fridge for about 20 minutes, then use your hands to roll out into 12 small bite size balls. Store in an airtight container.