No-Bake Fruit “Pizzas”
- Whole-grain tortilla
- Whole-wheat pita
- Whole-wheat flat bread
- Natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- 100% fruit jelly or jam
- Reduced-fat cream cheese
- Non-fat Greek yogurt
- Healthy Sugared-Vanilla Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Fresh fruit such as: apples, bananas, kiwi, berries, grapes
- Dried fruit such as: raisins, chopped dates, pineapple, cranberries, cherries
- Sliced or slivered almonds
- Mini chocolate chips
- To assemble a pizza, start by spreading the “crust” with one or more types of “sauce.”
- Add desired toppings and cut into wedges.
Serving ideas: Rather than cutting your Fruit Pizza into wedges, you can also fold it like a quesadilla or roll it up like a burrito (for grab-and-go).