No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons dairy free butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- salt pinch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup peanut butter creamy
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats You can use quick cooking oats too if that is what you have on hand, Old Fashioned oats
Place the dairy free milk, dairy free butter, coconut sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder and chocolate chips in a large saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil and then look at the timer. Boil at a roiling boil for 2 minutes.
Stir once in a while so that the chocolate chips don’t stick to the bottom of the pan before they melt.
Remove from heat and add salt, vanilla extract, peanut butter and mix until the peanut butter melts.
Stir in the oats.
With a spoon, drop dollops of the batter onto wax paper.
Within a minute or less you can handle them and shape into cookies.
Lay the cookies back down and let set for an hour or so.
You can speed up the cooling and hardening process by placing them in the refrigerator.