Classic Deviled Eggs Eggs
- 12 Hardboiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon onion – finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Black olive slices
- Roasted red peppers
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Place egg yolks into the bowl of the food processor.
- Add mayonnaise, mustards, onion, house seasoning blend and dill.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Fill hollows of egg whites with mixture using a spoon or a piping bag.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, a slice of black olive and a small piece of roasted red pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.