Mexican Fruit Salad
- 1 inch pineapple halved, hollowed and fruit cut into 1 chunks (use 1 cup of pineapple chunks for this recipe and reserve the rest for another use)
- 1 cup of watermelon balls or 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch mango chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch papaya chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chili lime seasoning to taste
- Optional garnishes: mint sprigs lime wedges
Place all of the fruit into a large bowl. Add lime juice and gently toss to coat.
Place the hollowed out pineapple on a large plate and fill with fruit. Scatter any remaining fruit around the pineapple shell.
Sprinkle with chili lime seasoning to taste and garnish with mint and lime wedges if desired.
Source recipes and image credit