Mexican Fruit Salad
- 1 inch pineapple halved, hollowed and fruit cut into 1 chunks (use 1 cup of pineapple chunks for this recipe and reserve the rest for another use)
- 1 cup of watermelon balls or 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch mango chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch papaya chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chili lime seasoning to taste
- Optional garnishes: mint sprigs lime wedges
Place all of the fruit into a large bowl. Add lime juice and gently toss to coat.
Place the hollowed out pineapple on a large plate and fill with fruit. Scatter any remaining fruit around the pineapple shell.
Sprinkle with chili lime seasoning to taste and garnish with mint and lime wedges if desired.