Mediterranean Seven Layer Dip
- 1.5-2 cups prepared hummus
- 1 small cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives blotted dry, pitted, and roughly chopped
- 8 oz. roasted red peppers blotted dry and roughly chopped
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup halved or quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- fresh dill and extra-virgin olive oil for garnish optional
- whole wheat pita chips for serving (optional- see notes)
Spread the hummus evenly on the bottom of a small casserole dish, pie dish, or other shallow rimmed serving dish.
Top evenly with cucumber, olives, roasted red peppers, feta cheese, tomatoes, and red onion.
Drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil on top and garnish with fresh dill, if desired.
Serve with whole wheat pita chips as a dip. Alternatively, make sandwiches from the mixture in a whole wheat pita pocket, or spread on multigrain toast.