Skip to content
- 2 8 inch tortillas
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded (or monterey jack or kasseri)
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon romesco sauce (optional)
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese followed by the feta, spinach, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, the remaining cheese and remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.