Mediterranean Chickpea and Feta Salad Wrap with Creamy Greek Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Pinch of garlic powder forgot about this on insta!
- Salt and pepper to taste
- a handful of greens I used baby spinach and arugula
- 1/4 cup cooked chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- A few thin slices of red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted olives optional
- 1 whole wheat tortilla wrap
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, vinegar, olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Add remaining ingredients except tortilla; mix to coat evenly in dressing.
- Add mixture to the tortilla, wrap like a burrito.