Mediterranean Chicken Farro Bowl
- 1/4 red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried Greek seasoning
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pepproncini peppers
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup halved red cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup halved yellow cherry tomatoe
- 1 package Garlic and Herb Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup dry farro
- Combine farro and chicken broth in a saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring broth to a boil, cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook farro for 30 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed.
- Cook chicken according to package directions. Remove from heat and allow the chicken to cool slightly before slicing.
- Divide farro between 2-4 bowls (these bowls make 4 small portions or 2 large and filling portions). Top each bowl with sliced vegetables, olives, and peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, feta, Greek seasoning, garlic and vinegar. Drizzle dressing over each bowl.