Mango Iced Tea
- 6 cups of water
- 6 black tea bags (I used English breakfast tea)
- 2 cups of mango nectar or juice
- honey to taste (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh mango slices
- 2 cups of raspberries
- mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Bring the water to a boil; add the tea bags and steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired level of strength.
Stir in the mango nectar. Add honey to taste if desired.
Pour the tea into a pitcher. Add the mango slices, reserving a few for garnish if desired.
Chill the tea in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
Stir in the raspberries right before serving. Pour into glasses with ice and garnish with reserved mango slices and mint sprigs if desired.