- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green bell pepper cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mango chunks
Heat the oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
Place the chicken in the pan in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. You may need to cook the chicken in batches.
Cook the chicken for 4-6 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Repeat the process with any remaining chicken.
Add the peppers to the pan with the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar and cornstarch.
Pour the chicken broth mixture over the chicken and vegetables and bring to a simmer.
Cook for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has just thickened.
Stir in the mango chunks and serve.