Skip to content
Macadamia Caramel Blondies
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, blend the brown sugar with butter. Add in egg and vanilla, stir until combined. Add in salt and flour, mixing until well blended. Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Once cooled, slice and enjoy. Store in an airtight container at room temp for up to 5 days.
See other recipes