Skip to content
- 1/2 Cup Peanut (or Almond) Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa (or Cacao) Powder
- 1 Oz 100% Bakers cocoa bar (melted and cooled)
- 1 Oz Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol sweetener (used Swerve)
- 1/4 Cup Heavy cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 4 TB Butter (softened or melted, but cooled)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Combine dry ingredients – ftlour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, salt
- In a separate bowl combine cream and butter with hand mixer. Then add eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture until well combined.
- Add bakers chocolate (melted and cooled) and half of the chocolate chips (remaining chocolate chips to be sprinkled on top of muffins) and fold together
- Pour mixture into muffin tins. Top with remaining chocolate chips
- Bake in preheated oven at 359 for 20 minutes. Test with toothpick to check if done.
See other recipes