Skip to content
Lemon Orange Olive Oil Bundt Cake
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon (~2 tbsp)
- Zest of 1 orange (~2 tbsp)
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Powdered sugar for sifting atop the cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl or stand mixer. Stir to combine.
- Add in the zest, eggs, almond milk and olive oil. Use the mixer to combine and form batter.
- Use olive oil or olive oil spray to grease a bundt pan. Pour in batter and spread evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- When finished, remove and let cool for about ten minutes. Sift powdered sugar on top to serve.