Lemon Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken wings – separated into wing pieces (ie: “flats” cut off from drumette and wing tip)
- -½ cup Nandos Lemon Herb Peri Peri Sauce
- -1/2 tsp fresh grated lemon rind
- -4 tbsp butter
- -½ tsp celtic sea salt
- -2 tsp garlic powder
- -1 oz lemon juice
- -¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
To Bake Crispy Wings:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line two large baking sheets (with a large rim) with parchment paper or foil.
- Set a wire rack (preferably a nonstick rack, or lightly greased) over baking sheets.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Divide wings between wire racks and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 45–50 minutes.
- For extra crunch, broil under broiler on high for 2-3 minutes per side – watch CAREFULLY to make sure wings don’t burn or over-crisp.
For the Sauce:
- In a small sauce pot, melt butter until foamy.
- Add Nando’s sauce and salt, and whisk vigorously until combined.
- Remove from heat (or turn heat to low) and whisk in all other ingredients.
- Add sauce to large mixing bowl.
For Garlic Parmesan Baked Wings:
- Add wings.
- Toss in large bowl until wings are generously coated.
- Toss baked wings that have been patted dry of excess oil in sauce, top with diced green onions.