LEMON GARLIC DUMP CHICKEN
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice or the juice of one whole lemon
- 6 chicken breasts or 8 to 10 chicken tenders
- Place all ingredients into a 1-gallon freezer bag. I used wide mouth half gallon mason jar to hold the bag upright while I filled it with the chicken and other ingredients.
- After sealing the bag, turn the bag over several times until everything is combined and the chicken is well coated. Freeze flat.
- I decided to prepare several of these meals at the same time, so I could store them in my freezer to use later on. Here is my stack of prepared dump chicken dinners all ready for the freezer!
OPTION 1 – BAKE
- Thaw chicken. Pour chicken and marinade into a baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes.
OPTION 2 – GRILL
- Thaw and grill in a cast iron skillet on the stove, or outside on the barbecue grill, until no longer pink inside.
OPTION 3 – SLOW COOKER
- Place the frozen chicken in your slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high for 4-6 hours.)