Lemon Garlic Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- 1 medium cauliflower head or 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons parsley fresh or dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut cauliflower into florets, discarding the stems and leaves.
- Grate cauliflower on the big hole side of the grated.
- Heat up olive oil in skillet.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower rice and saute for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve immediately, or cool completely and store in fridge for up to 5 days.
This cauliflower rice can be frozen for up to 1 month.