Lean, Green Buddha Bowl
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- ¼ cup Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup chopped red apple, such as Honeycrisp
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 ½ cups arugula
- ½ cup of mayo
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- ¼ cup Pompeian White Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- In a zip top bag combine chicken breasts, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Allow chicken to marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat. Add chicken breasts to hot grill. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Place an iron skillet on your outdoor grill. Fill the skillet with oil add Brussels sprouts. The sprouts should take about for minutes per side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. When slightly soft and charred remove skillet from the grill.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayo, yogurt, mustard, and vinegar. Stir in salt, fresh basil, and garlic.
- Divide quinoa between 4 bowls. Divide the avocado, arugula, cooked Brussels sprouts, pepitas and apples between each bowl. Dollop each green goddess dressing.