Skip to content
- 1.5 pounds flank steak or thinly sliced top round steak
- 1/4-1/2 cup steak marinade (I used Allegro) (For keto if you cannot find a low carb marinade do 2 tablespoons of olive oil and one teaspoon of minced garlic)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large handful french style green beans
- 1 large white onion, cut into strips
- Marinade your steak in a large ziplock bag for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Spray with cooking spay or drizzle a little olive oil on the inside.
- Cut steak into smaller strips (I cut my steaks in half)
- Take a few pieces of bell pepper, green beans, and onion and wrap the steak tightly around the vegetables. Secure with toothpicks.
- Sear meat in skillet, about one minute, then rotating until brown on all sides.
- Continue until all meat is seared.
- Place steak wraps on baking sheet and let bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
See other recipes