Keto Pizza Rolls
- For the Rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarealla cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour (have found that Pillsbury Almond Flour is the lowest in carbs)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- For the Filling:
- 1/2 pound cooked Italian Sausage, drained and cooled
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, sliced or chopped
- Preheat oven to 400
- For the Rolls:
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball
- Between two silicone baking mats or parchment paper roll the dough into a rectangle roughly 12×9.
- For the filling:
- Spread the cooked Italian sausage and the pepperoni evenly on the dough.
- Starting at one end roll the dough as tightly as you can into a log.
- Slice into rolls about the width of two fingers, be careful not to slice them too thick because it will be difficult for the dough in the center to cook through.
- Place the rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- *** If you need to see step by step photos this is the same method I used in my keto cinnamon roll recipe