Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut
- 2 (8 ounce) Halibut Fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small blender of food processor combine the butter, pecans, parmesan, garlic, green onions and lemon juice, mix until it is completely blended.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and bake for 5 minutes.
- Spread the filet with the parmesan pecan mixture and bake for 12 more minutes.
Source recipes and image credit by Maebells