Keto No-Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces zucchini spirals
- 8 ounces butternut squash spirals
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese cubed
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 ounces pepperoni cubed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Add butternut squash and zucchini spirals into a pot of water. Place on the stove over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Cook for 5-6 minutes until al dente. Drain and place into a mixing bowl.
Add cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, and pepperoni. Stir to combine ingredients.
In another small bowl, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk together to combine well.
Pour the olive oil mixture over the veggie mixture and toss to coat completely. Add the parmesan cheese to the mixture and stir to combine.
Chill and serve cold. Store leftovers in an airtight container. Enjoy!