Keto Lobster Cakes
- 1 pound lobster meat finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- 3/4 cup pork rind crumbs crushed
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
In a mixing bowl, add the lobster meat and egg; mix well. Add in 1/2 cup of crushed pork rind crumbs. Reserve the remaining in case the mixture is too wet.
Mix in red bell pepper, parsley, scallion, old baby seasoning, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce. Mix the ingredients with your hands until well incorporated.
Form the mixture into 5 small patties. If the mixture is too wet, add the remaining crushed pork rind crumbs.
Heat the olive oil and butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the lobster cake patties and cook for 3 minutes on each side, until browned and crispy.
Serve with chopped herbs or keto-friendly sauce and enjoy!