Keto Chocolate Pudding
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup granulated swerve sweetener
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
Cut the avocados in half and scoop the insides into a blender or food processor.
Heat the almond milk in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir in the swerve sweetener until dissolved.
Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and almond extract to the blender or food processor. Add in the almond milk mixture.
Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Serve with fresh berries of choice, or chill for 1 hour for thicker pudding. Enjoy!