Keto Chocolate Pudding
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup granulated swerve sweetener
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop the insides into a blender or food processor.
- Heat the almond milk in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir in the swerve sweetener until dissolved.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and almond extract to the blender or food processor. Add in the almond milk mixture.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Serve with fresh berries of choice, or chill for 1 hour for thicker pudding. Enjoy!