Skip to content
- 2 TB Cocoa powder
- 3 TB Erythritol
- 1 Egg
- 1 TB Heavy cream
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp Baking powder
- Whisk erythritol and cocoa powder until fine powder (removing clumps)
- In a bowl, beat egg with beater or whisk to get fluffy
- Add egg to erythritol and cocoa powder. Then mix in vanilla extract, salt and baking powder.
- Use a mug, ramekin, or small pie dish to pour cake mixture in – spray with oil first.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes (or microwave for about 1 minute (check at 10 second intervals).
See other recipes