Keto Cheeseburger Zucchini Boats
- 3 medium size zucchini, halved and cored
- 1 pound of ground turkey or ground beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium size skillet over medium heat brown meat and and drain off any grease. Add tomato paste, mustard, cream cheese, broth and spices. Stir well and let mixture simmer for 5-7 minutes until the cream cheese has melted and the mixture thickens.
- Meanwhile, slice zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the center. (I find this easiest with a metal teaspoon)
- Place zucchini boats on a large baking sheet and carefully spoon the cheeseburger mixture into the zucchini. Top with cheese and bake 20-24 minutes until the zucchini is fork tender.