Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 16 ounces rotisserie chicken shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low carb keto wing sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven and prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, add shredded chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and jalapeno pepper. Mix until well incorporated.
Add keto wing sauce and ranch dressing. Mix well and then pour into baking dish. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until top has browned and is bubbly.
Serve with your favorite keto snacks and enjoy!