Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 16 ounces rotisserie chicken shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low carb keto wing sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven and prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, add shredded chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and jalapeno pepper. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add keto wing sauce and ranch dressing. Mix well and then pour into baking dish. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until top has browned and is bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite keto snacks and enjoy!