Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 2″ strips
- 3 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400º. Make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with bacon, sliced jalapeños, and cream cheese mixture. Bake until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes.