ITALIAN CHICKEN POTATO AND GREEN BEAN BAKE
- 4 cups generous cups red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans cut green beans, drained
- 1-1 1/2 lb chicken breasts, 4 chicken breasts
- 1 stick butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 Italian dressing seasoning/mix packets
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line one side of the pan with green beans. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan.
- Cover with foil. Bake 1 hour.
- Fresh or frozen green beans can be used. However, frozen will result in additional liquid in the baking dish. I recommend thawing and patting off excess liquid before baking.
- Sometimes potatoes make take a little additional time depending on the size of your quarters. If you are working with larger potatoes adjust and cut into eighths.