- 1 1/2 cups cucumber finely diced
- 1 cup Roma tomato seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 1 cup bell peppers finely diced, you can use red, orange, yellow or a combination of colors
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves minced
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves minced, optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the cucumber, tomato, onion, bell peppers, parsley and mint (if using) in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days. I recommend serving this salad right away.
Source recipes and image credit