Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 24-26 ounces Frozen Meatballs (or frozen homemade)
- 16 ounces Spaghetti broken in half
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt (or 1.5 tsp sea salt)
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning Grinder (optional)
- 24-36 ounces Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 cups Fresh Water
- 1 Tablespoon Better than Bouillon Chicken Base
Add olive oil to cooking pot and swirl to coat the bottom.
Add frozen meatballs to cooking pot, spreading out across the pot.
Break spaghetti in half and place over meatballs. Make sure spaghetti is spread out evenly.
Sprinkle salt and Italian seasoning over spaghetti noodles.
Dump in jar of spaghetti sauce, trying to keep the sauce over the broken spaghetti.
Fill empty spaghetti sauce jar with water and pour into the cooking pot. Make sure the spaghetti is submerged in the liquid. If you are using the chicken base, add the base to the jar of water and shake and then pour it into the cooking pot.
Lock on lid and close pressure valve. Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
When beep sounds, wait 5 minutes and then slowly release the rest of the pressure.
Remove lid and mix together, breaking up any pasta, which has clumped together. The noodles will continue to absorb the liquid and sauce.
If there is excess liquid (there shouldn’t be), simmer to reduce.