Instant Pot Rojo Fiesta Chicken
- 2 pounds Chicken Breasts Boneless/Skinless (boneless/skinless)
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce regular or sugar free
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes (or fresh)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Garlic minced
- 2 oz Fire Roasted Green Chiles diced
- 1 cup Yellow/Brown Onion diced
- 3/4 teaspoon True Lime Garlic Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice + Fresh Cilantro (for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt or to taste
- 2 teaspoons Sambal Oelek Ground Chili Paste (or other hot sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Place chicken into cooking pot.
In a bowl, mix together barbecue sauce and all Fiesta ingredients. Pour over chicken.
Lock on lid and close pressure value. Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. When beep sounds, wait 10 minutes and then carefully release the rest of the pressure.
Remove chicken to serving dish and select the Sauté/Browning button and simmer about 5 minutes to thicken sauce, if desired. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.