Instant Pot Pesto Chicken
- 1 medium Onion sliced medium/thin
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast boneless/skinless
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Grinder
- 5 ounces Basil Pesto jarred or fresh
- 6 ounces Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Roma Tomatoes sliced
- Slice onions between thin and medium and place into cooking pot.
- Place chicken breast over onions and sprinkle in salt and Italian seasonings.
- Pour pesto sauce evenly over chicken.
- Lock lid in place and close pressure valve. Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. When beep sounds, wait 5 minutes and then release the rest of the pressure.
- Slice 3/4 of Mozzarella cheese into thin slices and grate or cut the rest into slivers.
- Remove lid and stir onions and chicken into sauce.
- Place Mozzarella slices over chicken.
- Place tomato slices on top of cheese.
- Replace lid loosely and let sit for 2-4 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Plate chicken and garnish with Mozzarella slivers.