INSTANT POT BEEF VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- ½ medium onion diced
- 2 cups frozen Lima beans
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 3 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set your Instant pot to sauté setting. Cook meat and onions until brown and onions are soft.
- Add all the other ingredients to the Instant pot.
- Add lid and and set to sealing.
- Click the manual button and set the time for 4 minutes. Allow it to naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes and then do a quick release
- Remove lid, stir, and add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with your favorite rolls and enjoy!
This soup and its’ ingredients are really simple and the only chopping you need to do is the onions. You’ll have dinner done in no time!