Inside-Out Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups
- 6 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips + ½ cup for cookie dough
- 6 tsp coconut oil
- 15 oz canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups. Spray a bit of oil spray in each.
- In a food processor, add the chickpeas and process until no chunks are present.
- Add in peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Process until a dough forms (turns into a ball).
- Remove from the processor and place into a ball. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a large bowl. Place in the microwave for :30 increments until full melted. Stir in between heating up.
- Pour about 1 tbsp of chocolate into 6 of the muffin cups.
- Roll cookie dough into ½ inch balls and place atop dollop of chocolate.
- Spoon 3 tbsp of chocolate on top of cookie dough balls.
- Next, roll cookie dough, flatten, and place on the bottom of the remaining 6 muffin cups.
- Add about a tsp dollop of chocolate in the middle of each.
- Roll 1.5 inch cookie dough balls and flatten atop chocolate. Drizzle each with remaining chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.