DIY- How To Make Your Own Instant Oatmeal Packets
- 3 tablespoons quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped or sliced nuts almonds, pecans, peanuts, etc.
- 1 tablespoon dried fruit dates, raisins, cranberries, apples, bananas, etc.
- 1 teaspoon sugar brown or white
- Add all ingredients to a plastic baggie or small tupperware, and store on the shelf for up to 6 months.
- When you are ready to eat, add 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot water to the contents of the oatmeal packet in a bowl. Allow to sit for one minute, stir, and eat!