How to Cook Couscous
- 1.25 cups water
- 1 cup couscous Instant kind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pour water into a pot with lid. Bring to boil. Remove from heat.
- Add salt, olive oil and couscous. Stir. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir with a fork to fluff.
- Pour water into microwave-safe dish (bowl or large glass cup) and microwave for 4 to 5 minutes or until boiling.
- Add salt, olive oil and couscous. Stir a few times.
- Cover the bowl with inverted plate and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.